4 Interest-Free Payments Of $8.75 With
WE WANT TO
WORK WITH YOU
This is an exciting time of growth for Josh Rosebrook! Do you have what it takes to bring our brand to the next level? Do you have a passion for skincare? Are both Sales and Education in your DNA? If so, we want to hear from you!
Freelance Beauty Ambassador
Salary: $25 an hour
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Location: Paris, FR
• Successfully execute in-store events and focus days, conduct personal consultations and provide hands-on demonstrations to drive sales.
• Assess customer needs to assist in product recommendations.
• Work with store leadership to secure ideal space and location for activations while in-store.
• Implement effective store selling techniques to achieve Sales Per Hour (SPH) productivity targets as set by management.
• Motivate and influence store associates to recommend and sell Josh Rosebrook products.
• Train store associates on new product launches.
• Provide product knowledge training to sales associates during every in-store visit.
• Promote and communicate key new product launches, current promotions and events.
• Follow up on the execution of updated in-store planograms, merchandising displays and general brand presentation in stores.
• Ensure that testers and beauty tools are maintained in compliance with enhanced hygiene standards.
• Communicate any product quality and inventory issues to the appropriate internal teams with urgency.
• Complete sales reports and provide feedback to management after every in-store visit.
• 2+ years experience working independently in sales-based customer facing retail roles, skincare and beauty experience preferred.
• Proven track record of achieving personal and territory sales goals.
• Experience planning and executing successful beauty events and trainings.
• Self-starter, high level of motivation, integrity and ability to work independently.
• Professional approach, proven good judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work a flexible part-time retail schedule based on the company/brand's needs and be open to change to reflect the needs of the business including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
• Must have reliable transportation to travel within the assigned territory.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.